Touraine > Touraine Noble Joué
Touraine Noble Joué
One of the original vin gris or “grey wines,” Touraine Noble-Joue is a blend of two red and one white grape. This distinctive combination gives the wine its fruitiness and finesse.
Location: This appellation is located between the Indre and Cher rivers, south of Tours.
- 28 hectares / 69 acres
Climate: Located in the center of the Loire, this appellation experiences both maritime/oceanic and continental climate influences.
- 1,700 hl / 44,909 gallons
- 55 hl/ha
- Red: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier
- White: Pinot Gris
- Appearance: Pale pinkish grey.
- Nose: Bright cherry and strawberry notes.
- Flavors: Light-bodied with a mineral freshness enhanced by crisp fruit flavors
- Pair this delightful rosé with all manner of seafood: fresh oysters, steamed clams or soft shell crabs.
- Niçoise Salad
- Chicken Yakitori