Loire Valley Wines announced that global shipments rose 7% in value since February 2015. The U.S. leads global exports and became Loire’s first market in value (28) and second market in volume (21%), observing a 21% growth in value and 13% in volume. Loire’s top white wine appellations enjoyed the most growth such as Muscadet, Anjou, Saumur, Savennières and Touraine. Loire’s fine bubbles also continue to spark joy in the U.S. market: Crémant-de-Loire enjoyed incredible results. Americans also confirmed their appeal for red and rosés like Rosé d’Anjou and wines made from Cabernet Franc in the Chinon appellation.
Unique features of Loire Valley
Loire Valley on Instagram
Loire Valley on Twitter
- 5 days agoGirl's night in has never looked so good! This #WineWednesday, break out the #Touraine. Need a few pairing tips?… https://t.co/OiMuUMmDG8
- 5 days ago@myvinespot Pronunciation on point! Thanks Dezel! #LoireLovers
- 5 days ago@KellyMitchell New hashtag: #LoireMagic. Love it! #LoireLovers
- 5 days agoRT @canterburywine: Have a great #holidayseason everyone! Share your #LoireLovers enthusiasm & tweet your #wineandfoodpairings to us during…
- 5 days ago@Shoshi Aww, such a committed group of #LoireLovers! You're always welcome, Shoshi.