Loire Valley Wines announced that global shipments rose 7% in value since February 2015. The U.S. leads global exports and became Loire’s first market in value (28) and second market in volume (21%), observing a 21% growth in value and 13% in volume. Loire’s top white wine appellations enjoyed the most growth such as Muscadet, Anjou, Saumur, Savennières and Touraine. Loire’s fine bubbles also continue to spark joy in the U.S. market: Crémant-de-Loire enjoyed incredible results. Americans also confirmed their appeal for red and rosés like Rosé d’Anjou and wines made from Cabernet Franc in the Chinon appellation.
Unique features of Loire Valley
Loire Valley on Instagram
Loire Valley on Twitter
- 7 hours ago@yrmom_safoodie Thanks for leading, David! We're definitely stealing all your creative hashtags. #LoireLovers #LoireFest
- 7 hours ago@wineweirdos @yrmom_safoodie Oooh shots fired! #LoireLovers, our wines can truly stand the test of time. And pairings.
- 7 hours ago@yrmom_safoodie We like to think the majority of our wines are perfect seafood pairings - it's in their nature...literally. #LoireLovers 🌊
- 7 hours ago@yrmom_safoodie Nice - Offenbach, like #Quincy, is more than a one hit (note) wonder! #LoireLovers
- 7 hours ago@myvinespot @yrmom_safoodie Anything for "research", right? #LoireLovers