Loire Valley Wines announced that global shipments rose 7% in value since February 2015. The U.S. leads global exports and became Loire’s first market in value (28) and second market in volume (21%), observing a 21% growth in value and 13% in volume. Loire’s top white wine appellations enjoyed the most growth such as Muscadet, Anjou, Saumur, Savennières and Touraine. Loire’s fine bubbles also continue to spark joy in the U.S. market: Crémant-de-Loire enjoyed incredible results. Americans also confirmed their appeal for red and rosés like Rosé d’Anjou and wines made from Cabernet Franc in the Chinon appellation.
1 (Saturday) 1:00 am - 31 (Monday) 1:00 am
Join our next Loire Valley
Join our next Loire Valley Wine Chat in July! The chat will feature Loire Valley whites, sparklings and rosés, all reviewed by expert wine bloggers. Join us to discover some of Loire’s Valley wines to sip this summer!
10 (Monday) 1:00 am - 14 (Friday) 1:00 am
1 (Sunday) 1:00 am - 31 (Tuesday) 1:00 am
Unique features of Loire Valley
Loire Valley on Instagram
Loire Valley on Twitter
- 2 days ago#repost @memoriesnotpossessions of his trip to Semur-et-Vallon in the Pays de la Loire - tres jolie! #LoireLovers https://t.co/g0KIEiFyr0
- 5 days agoTis the season for picnics en plein air. #LoireLovers, what's your favorite go-to menu pairing? 📷 Stevens Fremont https://t.co/62WFVI2gEN
- 7 days agoNothing gives us #winewednesday foodie FOMO like this trio of oysters paired with Muscadet & Touraine 📷 from a_swan… https://t.co/GMmKsOGH4i
- 1 week ago#BBQDay just got an upgrade: what would you pair with this grilled côte du porc & fire roasted red peppers?… https://t.co/kzz7ayYQPV
- 2 weeks agoTips for #MothersDay success: 1⃣ Pour your mom a glass of wine, 2⃣ Get her favorite book, 3⃣ Leave the bottle. You'… https://t.co/vvPhNx2QWZ