Loire Valley Wines announced that global shipments rose 7% in value since February 2015. The U.S. leads global exports and became Loire’s first market in value (28) and second market in volume (21%), observing a 21% growth in value and 13% in volume. Loire’s top white wine appellations enjoyed the most growth such as Muscadet, Anjou, Saumur, Savennières and Touraine. Loire’s fine bubbles also continue to spark joy in the U.S. market: Crémant-de-Loire enjoyed incredible results. Americans also confirmed their appeal for red and rosés like Rosé d’Anjou and wines made from Cabernet Franc in the Chinon appellation.
Unique features of Loire Valley
Loire Valley on Instagram
Loire Valley on Twitter
- 2 days agoBears aren't the only ones hibernating in winter! Our wine is, too, fermenting until the time is right. #Repost https://t.co/qXhOVasU3C
- 3 days ago@wolveswolves69 @LoireCampsite Love it!
- 3 days ago@KellyMitchell Thanks Kelly!
- 3 days ago@KnowledgeLegacy @brianwineforall Great video! Thanks for spreading the knowledge!
- 3 days ago@Loireramblings So glad to hear we're a favorite, #LoireLover! 😍😀