Loire Valley participated in Edible Escape NY on October 20th at the spectacular Angel Orensanz Foundation. A celebration to the food and drink culture with more than 300 guests enjoying the wine diversity of the region among other culinary delights. The tasting featured Loire Valley reds, whites and sparkling wines with some appellations such as Cremant de Loire, Muscadet, Savennieres, Touraine and Chinon. The perfect occasion to discover wines from the region and to know which wines to sip this holiday season and all year round!
Unique features of Loire Valley
Loire Valley on Instagram
Loire Valley on Twitter
- 5 days agoGirl's night in has never looked so good! This #WineWednesday, break out the #Touraine. Need a few pairing tips?… https://t.co/OiMuUMmDG8
- 5 days ago@myvinespot Pronunciation on point! Thanks Dezel! #LoireLovers
- 5 days ago@KellyMitchell New hashtag: #LoireMagic. Love it! #LoireLovers
- 5 days agoRT @canterburywine: Have a great #holidayseason everyone! Share your #LoireLovers enthusiasm & tweet your #wineandfoodpairings to us during…
- 5 days ago@Shoshi Aww, such a committed group of #LoireLovers! You're always welcome, Shoshi.