Loire Valley participated in Edible Escape NY on October 20th at the spectacular Angel Orensanz Foundation. A celebration to the food and drink culture with more than 300 guests enjoying the wine diversity of the region among other culinary delights. The tasting featured Loire Valley reds, whites and sparkling wines with some appellations such as Cremant de Loire, Muscadet, Savennieres, Touraine and Chinon. The perfect occasion to discover wines from the region and to know which wines to sip this holiday season and all year round!
1 (Sunday) 1:00 am - 31 (Tuesday) 1:00 am
Unique features of Loire Valley
Loire Valley on Instagram
Loire Valley on Twitter
- 24 hours agoWho says you can't take a #picnic in the #fall? Take a walk to your local park and make the most of fall colors.… https://t.co/RNBiyfIJIM
- 3 days agoWe are here at @EdibleManhattan ! Come sample some wine with us! #LoveLoire https://t.co/aqKKoriQAw
- 4 days agoDid you know? The #Loire isn't just known for our wine - we also have castles & bike trails everywhere! Come visit! https://t.co/xYSejG21ai
- 5 days ago@Chef_Somm @SommSelects So decadent! We love this pairing!
- 5 days ago@winescotland @RiedelUK 😍 Looks delicious!