Loire Valley participated in Edible Escape NY on October 20th at the spectacular Angel Orensanz Foundation. A celebration to the food and drink culture with more than 300 guests enjoying the wine diversity of the region among other culinary delights. The tasting featured Loire Valley reds, whites and sparkling wines with some appellations such as Cremant de Loire, Muscadet, Savennieres, Touraine and Chinon. The perfect occasion to discover wines from the region and to know which wines to sip this holiday season and all year round!
Unique features of Loire Valley
Loire Valley on Instagram
Loire Valley on Twitter
- 7 hours ago@yrmom_safoodie Thanks for leading, David! We're definitely stealing all your creative hashtags. #LoireLovers #LoireFest
- 7 hours ago@wineweirdos @yrmom_safoodie Oooh shots fired! #LoireLovers, our wines can truly stand the test of time. And pairings.
- 7 hours ago@yrmom_safoodie We like to think the majority of our wines are perfect seafood pairings - it's in their nature...literally. #LoireLovers 🌊
- 7 hours ago@yrmom_safoodie Nice - Offenbach, like #Quincy, is more than a one hit (note) wonder! #LoireLovers
- 7 hours ago@myvinespot @yrmom_safoodie Anything for "research", right? #LoireLovers