CP Quincy celebrates its 80th year as an AOCFrance’s largest white wine producing region, The Loire Valley, is excited to announce the 80th anniversary of the Quincy appellation. In August of 1936 Quincy was the first Loire Valley appellation to receive an AOC (Appellation d’Origine Contrôlée) status –Controlled Place of Origin. An AOC status signifies that no other region in the world can produce wine at the same quality and characteristics presented to that AOC region.
More info here
More info here
2 (Sunday) 1:00 am - 29 (Saturday) 1:00 am
Join our next Loire Valley
Join our next Loire Valley Wine Chat in July! The chat will feature Loire Valley whites, sparklings and rosés, all reviewed by expert wine bloggers. Join us to discover some of Loire’s Valley wines to sip this summer!
(Wednesday) 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
1 (Sunday) 1:00 am - 31 (Tuesday) 1:00 am
Unique features of Loire Valley
Loire Valley on Instagram
Loire Valley on Twitter
- 10 hours agoToday's #TBT is to our packed #SpringtoLoire in NYC. Standing room only! #LoireLovers https://t.co/17yDNny4mJ
- 1 week agoDid you know you can find #Chinon rosé? Mostly known for its red wines, Chinon also produces excellent quality rosé… https://t.co/gPqwR8xNzU
- 2 weeks agoYou don't choose the rosé life - the rosé life chooses YOU. Happy #NationalRoseDay , everyone! #LoireLovers https://t.co/y7V25PpnkD
- 2 weeks agoAre you ready for the weekend? We love this #Saumur still life from @laloireenbateau @annamauriva #repost… https://t.co/JPSAsOIEgQ
- 2 weeks agoLearn your Loire! For #WineWednesday discover the power of Pays-Nantais, famous home of Melon de Bourgogne!… https://t.co/IcP0i8dUVe