CP Quincy celebrates its 80th year as an AOCFrance’s largest white wine producing region, The Loire Valley, is excited to announce the 80th anniversary of the Quincy appellation. In August of 1936 Quincy was the first Loire Valley appellation to receive an AOC (Appellation d’Origine Contrôlée) status –Controlled Place of Origin. An AOC status signifies that no other region in the world can produce wine at the same quality and characteristics presented to that AOC region.
1 (Saturday) 1:00 am - 31 (Monday) 1:00 am
Join our next Loire Valley
Join our next Loire Valley Wine Chat in July! The chat will feature Loire Valley whites, sparklings and rosés, all reviewed by expert wine bloggers. Join us to discover some of Loire’s Valley wines to sip this summer!
10 (Monday) 1:00 am - 14 (Friday) 1:00 am
1 (Sunday) 1:00 am - 31 (Tuesday) 1:00 am
Unique features of Loire Valley
Loire Valley on Instagram
Loire Valley on Twitter
- 2 days ago#repost @memoriesnotpossessions of his trip to Semur-et-Vallon in the Pays de la Loire - tres jolie! #LoireLovers https://t.co/g0KIEiFyr0
- 5 days agoTis the season for picnics en plein air. #LoireLovers, what's your favorite go-to menu pairing? 📷 Stevens Fremont https://t.co/62WFVI2gEN
- 7 days agoNothing gives us #winewednesday foodie FOMO like this trio of oysters paired with Muscadet & Touraine 📷 from a_swan… https://t.co/GMmKsOGH4i
- 1 week ago#BBQDay just got an upgrade: what would you pair with this grilled côte du porc & fire roasted red peppers?… https://t.co/kzz7ayYQPV
- 2 weeks agoTips for #MothersDay success: 1⃣ Pour your mom a glass of wine, 2⃣ Get her favorite book, 3⃣ Leave the bottle. You'… https://t.co/vvPhNx2QWZ