CP Quincy celebrates its 80th year as an AOCFrance’s largest white wine producing region, The Loire Valley, is excited to announce the 80th anniversary of the Quincy appellation. In August of 1936 Quincy was the first Loire Valley appellation to receive an AOC (Appellation d’Origine Contrôlée) status –Controlled Place of Origin. An AOC status signifies that no other region in the world can produce wine at the same quality and characteristics presented to that AOC region.
More info here
More info here
2 (Sunday) 1:00 am - 29 (Saturday) 1:00 am
Join our next Loire Valley
Join our next Loire Valley Wine Chat in July! The chat will feature Loire Valley whites, sparklings and rosés, all reviewed by expert wine bloggers. Join us to discover some of Loire’s Valley wines to sip this summer!
(Wednesday) 9:00 pm - 10:00 pm
1 (Sunday) 1:00 am - 31 (Tuesday) 1:00 am
Unique features of Loire Valley
Loire Valley on Instagram
Loire Valley on Twitter
- 14 hours agoThat's a lot of grapes! Chenin blanc to be exact. One of the most widely grown grapes in the Loire Valley!… https://t.co/7IA0tT1YiX
- 2 days agoDiscover new Loire Valley wines on 7/26 9PM EST with #LoireLovers featuring Loire Valley whites, sparklings and ros… https://t.co/4mWZ2PWeWM
- 3 days agoGetting together is what #WineWednesay is all about! #LoireLovers https://t.co/01oAuXpY6O
- 6 days agoA great write up from @TimesTribune! Learn about history of Loire and the wines that are available in markets today! https://t.co/2fgLIFpoVf
- 1 week agoHappy #BastilleDay! Be sure to load up your #cheese board and fill up your #wine glass!🍷 #LoireLovers https://t.co/xqFRDJ2tEr