CP Quincy celebrates its 80th year as an AOCFrance’s largest white wine producing region, The Loire Valley, is excited to announce the 80th anniversary of the Quincy appellation. In August of 1936 Quincy was the first Loire Valley appellation to receive an AOC (Appellation d’Origine Contrôlée) status –Controlled Place of Origin. An AOC status signifies that no other region in the world can produce wine at the same quality and characteristics presented to that AOC region.
Unique features of Loire Valley
Loire Valley on Instagram
Loire Valley on Twitter
- 6 hours ago@yrmom_safoodie Thanks for leading, David! We're definitely stealing all your creative hashtags. #LoireLovers #LoireFest
- 6 hours ago@wineweirdos @yrmom_safoodie Oooh shots fired! #LoireLovers, our wines can truly stand the test of time. And pairings.
- 6 hours ago@yrmom_safoodie We like to think the majority of our wines are perfect seafood pairings - it's in their nature...literally. #LoireLovers 🌊
- 6 hours ago@yrmom_safoodie Nice - Offenbach, like #Quincy, is more than a one hit (note) wonder! #LoireLovers
- 6 hours ago@myvinespot @yrmom_safoodie Anything for "research", right? #LoireLovers