CP Quincy celebrates its 80th year as an AOCFrance’s largest white wine producing region, The Loire Valley, is excited to announce the 80th anniversary of the Quincy appellation. In August of 1936 Quincy was the first Loire Valley appellation to receive an AOC (Appellation d’Origine Contrôlée) status –Controlled Place of Origin. An AOC status signifies that no other region in the world can produce wine at the same quality and characteristics presented to that AOC region.
Unique features of Loire Valley
Loire Valley on Instagram
Loire Valley on Twitter
- 5 days agoGirl's night in has never looked so good! This #WineWednesday, break out the #Touraine. Need a few pairing tips?… https://t.co/OiMuUMmDG8
- 5 days ago@myvinespot Pronunciation on point! Thanks Dezel! #LoireLovers
- 5 days ago@KellyMitchell New hashtag: #LoireMagic. Love it! #LoireLovers
- 5 days agoRT @canterburywine: Have a great #holidayseason everyone! Share your #LoireLovers enthusiasm & tweet your #wineandfoodpairings to us during…
- 5 days ago@Shoshi Aww, such a committed group of #LoireLovers! You're always welcome, Shoshi.